Friday, December 4, 2009

Island Red Cafe

On the 1st of December 2009, after settling all the banking stuff and drop by at the car workshop, had lunch with my mom and youngest brother at Island Red Cafe, Seri Manjung.
Had not been to here before, so just wanna have a try...

When reached at the cafe, I saw something on the table (something like control) and I thought it belonged to somebody so moved to another table on the other side.
Haha...well,
the "something" is on each and every table of this cafe.

It is a control which has
2 functions.
Press the upper button when we are ready to order our food.
Press the lower button when we want to ask for bill.

This is that "something"...

Don't know what to eat because when we looked at the menu, it was a bit expensive compared to other cafe which we have been to before.
So we just ordered Asian delights food.

My mom ordered Cantonese Ying Yong, I ordered Jiang Nan Fresh Mee and my brother ordered Singapore Fried Rice Vermicelli...
I ordered this kind of thing because I have not heard before, so just want to know and try it...

Really make me
very...very...full because the quantity is a lot...

Cantonese Ying Yong...


Jiang Nan Fresh Mee...


Singapore Fried Rice Vermicelli...

One thing which we are not very satisfied is the 10% service tax.
If it is of the standard like Starbucks, Coffeebean, Black Canyon, etc...then it's okay but then...haiz...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...