Thursday, December 17, 2009

Summon...Summon...Summon...???

Date : 14 December 2009 (Monday)
Time : Around 3:25pm
Location : Tanjung Malim

Happened after finish having KFC with my friend.
Just about 100 metres and directly after the cornering, I saw a group of policemen.

Haha...I was so cool and acted like nothing is wrong with me.
Well, one of them stopped me down.
Winded down my window...and here goes the conversation between us...

Police: Bagi I/C dan lesen
Me: Taking out my I/C and driving license to be handed to him together with my friend's I/C.
Police: Tahu apa kesalahan?
Me: In silence (acted like blur)
Police: Tinggal di Ayer Tawar?
Me: Ya...
Police: Student?
Me: Ya, student...
Police: Belajar mana?
Me: UPSI
Police: Apa kesalahan? Mahu saman seorang ke dua orang?
Me: Asked my friend what is our kesalahan.
My friend: Didn't put on the seat belt.
Police: Tahu salah kan...
Me: Kita baru saja nak drive keluar.
Police: Masa belajar memandu dulu, masuk dalam kereta memandu kena pakai seat belt kan...
Me: Still in silence...
Police: Mahu saman seorang atau dua orang? Kompaun RM100 seorang, kalau 2 orang RM200.
Me: Saman saya seorang lar...
Police: Returned my friend's I/C then he walked towards his colleagues to issue me a summon.
Me: Waiting in the car with my friend while waiting for him to come back to return me my I/C and driving license together with the summon.
Police: (Came back to us) Kali ini saya bagi amaran pertama sahaja...
Me: Ok, terima kasih...

Keep all my stuff then drove away...hehe...
Lucky me... ;-)

2 comments:

Gin said...

Don't be so happy... yrs car still under my name lah.....

dsloong said...

huhu.. rasuah la.. rm10.. not need saman

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...