Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where Are YOU...?!?!?!

Where are you...where are you...where are you...???
As the years go year by year, I can sense that you are slowly missing from me little by little and bit by bit and making me sometimes feel so down...

I really...really...missed all the glories and victories and toughness I got during the schooldays especially 2000-2004
(the best would be 2000-2002), 2003-2004 started going down...down...down...but still stable...

I miss the feel of all that moments...
All that were really very...very...strong during that time but now seems like fading away slowly from me...

What happen...??? What happen...???
I'm the one causing this to change...??? or "YOU" just wanna leave me alone seeking my own journey...???

Where is the confidence, the stubbornness, the determination, the aggressiveness, the toughness...???
Where...where...where...???

Please come back to me, I really need all that...
Sometimes feel so lonely without all that in me...

Come on, Yun Loi...!!!
Come back to me and bring me to my real self...
Wanna be happy and fresh and hyperactive and super duper tough just like the Yun Loi as in 2000-2004
(was so natural and not pretending or acting or hiding myself)...

There's only kindness still being loyal staying with me...
This is not enough, people might be taking chances onto me because of KINDNESS...
Sometimes I don't know how to say NO...NO...NO...!!! (poor me...)

Wake up and be strong...!!!
I can stand on my own when all these come back to me...
I will wait for you to come back into me slowly, little by little, bit by bit and at last complete what I want to be...
(I will complete the missing pieces of the puzzle of my life)

And stand on top of the world...be my own self...just be myself and live my own life...!!!

2 comments:

SuE said...

dear yunloi, come come~~ pass some mine to u, i got lots of stubbornness, and the rest though it's not much, hahaha^^ don't overstressed yourself yea, just try your best and leave the rest to God^^ add oil yea!

Unknown said...

hihi...my buddy dear rachel...
thanks oohh...
huhu...too many things running over the head lorr n just trying to search for the missing part...
all the best to u... :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...