Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pesta Hoki USM-Penang International 2009

Well, I'm not an expert in hockey games but of course I know how to hold the stick...haha...
Actually
the team is lack of player, so my friend asked me to join in.
So I agreed to join and was having
training every morning and evening (7 - 10 December 2009).

So just to fill in the team and send in participation (there were 2 teams with 1 team was all the experienced players).
Went to USM on
11 December 2009...

This event was to have a record of 36 hours non-stop matches from 11-13 December 2009.
Started off with the junior event then the open category and lastly the IPTA/IPTS...

For the first time I had sports event so late at night and early in the morning...
The matches for my team were on 13 December 2009 at 1:15am, 3:15am and 4:15am...

Lose in all the matches but that is not the important thing for our "rojak" team (the newbies + first timer)...
I felt very happy being asked to join in because I get to gain experiences (thanks to my friend)...
Very tired and exhausted
after that but do enjoy this first experience for me...

Our accomodation at M04 D.Saujana...

Some photos...




Oh yea, before I forget...I even bring back an unforgettable moments.
In the last game versus UM at 4:15am, there was an opponent trying to score and I was the defender.
Without I realizing the on-coming ball,
I was hit on the head...
Huhu...kinda painful, luckily I'm still normal and able to continue till the end.

Haha...impact of the hockey ball


2 comments:

amen fadzly said...

i told u to be carefulll... ayoooo... ok dah ke bengkak??

my block dulu dekat desa tekun sebelah block u je..

Unknown said...

hehe...no worry, dh ok dah bengkak tu...nsib baik lar x pengsan ms tu...
ohh..dekat2 area sy duk tu la yer...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...