Saturday, December 5, 2009

JPJ...

So I have done everything needed to be done during my this shortest break ever...
Done with the
banking stuff, car service at workshop and also JPJ...

Sem break till 27 December 2009 but will be heading back to UPSI next week (7 December 2009), some stuff to be done at faculty then also involve with the December intake students' orientation...

All right, back to the main topic here.
..
--> JPJ
Was in JPJ to renew my driving license on 1/12/2009 evening...
Actually at first feel kinda lazy to go because always got a lot of people (already renew once at post office due to the crowd at JPJ in 2007).

So the expiry is by the end of this year and I don't want to renew at post office again because if I renew through post office then I'll need to bring altogether 3 driving license with me.
As such, went to JPJ to renew it and for the first time and I was
a bit shocked because just a few people there (can be counted using only my fingers)...haha...

I only need to wait for two numbers and for the whole process beginning from my queuing time till the license is done took me less than 10 minutes...
Haha...was so happy and relief because no need to waste much time waiting...

The old license can keep at home and just bring with me the new one...
(the new photo look a bit chubby, after taking off braces...hehe....)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...