Tuesday, December 1, 2009

PIKOM PC Fair 2009

After all those camps and courses, went back to my hometown on the 26th of November 2009...
Departed at 11:40am and reached Ayer Tawar at about 1:50pm...
So just packing my stuff and put all those dirty smelly clothes into the washing machine...not forgetting washing the super duper dirty shoes after walking in the jungle at Kem Bina Negara Lipis, Pahang...

Got news from my youngest brother that there is a PC fair at
Dewan Merdeka, Seri Manjung and 27 November 2009 is the last day.
So on the
27th of November 2009 (Hari Raya Haji) together with my sister, we went to the PC Fair and have a look.

Well, one thing which I had been waiting for so long is an external hard disk and after keeping some money to buy it...at last I bought one at the PC Fair...
At first, I was a bit blur because didn't know which one to choose between Samsung and Transcend...
The difference is only on the duration of warranty (Samsung-3 years and Transcend 2 years).

At last, I bought Transcend because of it's speciality in shockproof which was drop tested at the US Military Standard...

Price --> RM31x
Internal HDD --> 2.5" 5400rpm
Capacity --> 500GB
Anti-Shock Protection --> Excellent
Dimensions --> 134 x 80.8 x 18.8 mm
Weight --> 206g
Outer Case Material --> Polyurethane
Interface --> USB 2.0
Power Saving Mode --> 10 mins
One Touch Backup --> Yes
Warranty --> 2 years

The Transcend StoreJet 25M 500GB

I'm not very good of which is good and which is bad...but as long as it is something beneficial to me then it's okay...
Most importantly I can store all my assignments and study stuff in it besides all the memories (photos)... :-)

Oh yea...information for those wanna catch the upcoming PIKOM PC Fair...

4-6 December 2009
--> Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur
--> Penang International Sports Arena (PISA), Penang
--> Melaka International Trade Centre (MITC), Malacca

11-13 December 2009
--> Persada Johor International Convention Centre, Johor Bahru
--> Dewan Suarah, Bintulu
--> 1Borneo, LG Car Park Exhibition Hall, Kota Kinabalu

8-10 January 2009
--> Stadium Indera Mulia, Ipoh

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...