Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Speed...???!!!

Was driving back to Tanjung Malim from Ayer Tawar that day (1 September 2008) where my journey started at 6:10pm. At first my siblings thought that it'll be a day with traffic jam because everyone will be going back home after the Merdeka break and I argued with them, saying no lar there won't be a bad jam for me. Well, all the way from Ayer Tawar to Tanjung Malim was a clear way for me. I felt so boring on the road, somemore I was driving alone and felt so boring and sleepy as well because not enough sleep...

So I think I was on a constant speed all the way from Ayer Tawar - Kg. Gajah - Tapah - Bidor - Slim River - Tanjung Malim at around 100 to 120 km/hr. Felt nice with the speed because usually when I drove from Tanjung Malim - Ayer Tawar or Ayer Tawar - Tanjung Malim, I was around 80 to 100 km/hr only. Well, I can't stop myself from speeding because there's no heavy traffic on the road and even at certain part I was all alone. Anyway I didn't go further more than 120 km/hr lar...(just driving a Proton Saga ok, not a racing car...).

It's diffilcult for me to drive at the speed of 60 km/hr (kinda slow for me) because felt like not moving...haha... Sometimes at the speed of 70 or 80 km/hr also seems like nothing for me. Hm...am I addicted to driving at fast speed... I don't know...but if you people are driving all alone by yourself then you'll get what I mean and feel what I felt. By the way, I reached Tanjung Malim at 8:15pm that day (first time having a 2 hours and 5 minutes journey because usually took about 2 hours and 10/15 minutes, if driving all the way at about 60-80 km/hr then will took about 2 hours and 30 minutes I guess).

I was thinking...if I can apply the
"SPEED" in doing my assignments then would be better...hahaha... Of course also having a quality work as well besides having a task done in a short time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...