Thursday, September 25, 2008

2.4 kilometres...

Was having a group discussion at the cafe at 9:15 p.m yesterday (24 September 2008). Then at 10:10 p.m. received a message from a friend asking me will I go for the fitness test...? I was puzzled for a while because I didn't get any information regarding the fitness test. So I replied the message asking her what time and at where? Then got reply from her informing that the test will be at 10:30 p.m. and gather at the main entrance gate of the hostel.

So after the discussion, quickly went back to my room and get ready to attend the fitness test. The fitness test served as an indicator to select 20 people that are fitter to join the Mount Kinabalu Expedition which will be held at the end of this year. Waited there for quite a long time before the test kicked off, we start the test quite late at about 11:40 p.m. if I'm not mistaken. We were required to run 2.4 kilometres in a stipulated time.

I was kinda full with food and during the running test, not feeling very comfortable with my stomach content actually...hahaha... Anyway don't have any problem lar during the whole test and I think I had done it not very bad because didn't have any training before this test and I managed to clock 10 minutes and 33 seconds to finish the distance.

After everybody finished the test, we were told by the person in charge that after the Hari Raya break we will be told about the training program which everyone needs to undergo as a preparation for us to face the challenges ahead of us in Mount Kinabalu. Then we were dismissed and I went back to my room quickly to have my bath because I was so sweaty and felt very hot as well especially on my face.

Felt fresh after the bath and can't sleep after that, so I did the Motor Learning field work report till early morning at about 6:00 p.m. Then brushed my teeth, cleaned up myself, changed to my formal attire and guess what...after doing all those stuff I automatically laid down on my bed and had a short sleep until 7:10 a.m. and then woke up to have my morning drink and lastly at 7:20 a.m. went out to campus to attend 8:00 a.m. class. Fuh...kinda tired, so wanna have a nap now...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...