Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Late!!!

Oh gosh...for the first time in my 3 semesters studying in UPSI I wake up late and attend class late. This happened yesterday (9 September 2008) and twice. I don't know what happened to my body system (maybe too tired, anyway already 1 week ++ I don't have a proper sleep).

The first was in the morning where I woke up at 7:45a.m. and I was so shock when I woke up at that moment. I was so blur as well and rushed into the toilet, pack my things and quickly ran up to the bus stop. Gotta wait for a while for the bus and as soon as the bus arrived, quickly get into the bus and the moment the bus departed from my hostel is already 7:54 a.m. (my class is 8:00 a.m.).

When in the bus, I was like...oohh...what a long journey to reach the campus (6km) but of course at last reach there (8:08 a.m.) and walked very fast like a marathon walker...haha... Then reached the Motor Learning lab at about 8:13 a.m. if I'm not mistaken and luckily the lecturer haven't started the class. I was so relieved at that time...fuh...

The class ended at 10:30 a.m. and went up to the faculty to have a look on the mid sem examination mark (Exercise Physiology II and Pemikiran Strategik&Inovatif)...not too bad... After that, went back to hostel to have some rest and of course have my lunch as well because the next class will be at 3:00 p.m.

After finish taking my lunch at 1:30 p.m., I planned to have a short nap before going to campus again around 2:20 p.m. So from just a simple and short nap, I fell asleep...(haiz...too tired, I guess). Once again when I woke up from my sleep, I was in shock again because I'll be late for the second time on one same day (woke up at 2:40 p.m.).

Rushing out to board the bus and luckily there was a bus but it didn't move because was waiting for some more people to take the bus. I was like...arrghhh...when will the bus start moving...!!! Kinda tension waiting there but what to do, it's my own fault of waking up late. The bus then started to move at 2:50 p.m. Arrghh...another long journey there and reached the campus at about 3:00 p.m.

Walking so fast like a mad people for the second time and was so lucky that my friend (Azura) who was driving her car, passed by me and gave me a drive. Of course was late to enter the Exercise Physiology II lab but at least a bit faster than if I was to walk to there. Presentation just started the moment when I entered the lab and luckily was not scolded by the lecturer.

Well, I was one of the lucky person yesterday being selected to present my journal review (individual presentation). Anyway, luckily I was ready for that and as such no problem for me to do it. Hm...for the first time I experienced this kind of situation (wake up late to attend class twice on one same day). Hopefully it won't happen anymore after this...

Wanted to blog about this thing yesterday but the wireless connection here had been in a poor condition for the past two days. So today I get to connect to the wireless connection and quickly update my blog...hehe...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...