Sunday, September 28, 2008

X-Stunt...?!?!?!

26 September 2008 was attending the last class in evening at 3:00 p.m. before going back to hometown for 1 week Hari Raya break. After all the microteaching stuff in that class, wanna go back to hostel and was waiting for the bus to move (waited from 4:15 p.m. and 4:45 p.m. like that only the bus move). Waited for so long and actually can't wait to go back as early as possible because need to drive back to Ayer Tawar alone.


Well, together with my friends we took the back seat of the bus so I was sitting next to the emergency door. So the stunt was between me and the emergency door. After the bus moved and heading back to our hostel, suddenly the emergency door opened (I was leaning by the door, a bit lar...) when the bus was cornering at the traffic light junction. I was shocked and luckily was not thrown out because I only lean to that door a bit only.

"This is where I sat"


"The emergency door"

My friends were more worried and shocked than I am. They said I was so cool and relax...hahaha... We laughed all the way back to hostel and I was like nothing happened. The door opened for the second time when the bus was on the corner way up the hilly road and the last time it opened was at the cornering area heading into our hostel area. Haiz...supposely an emergency door is as a safety way for the passengers when there is an emergency but for me it turns out to be a stunt which I won't forget. Next time, if I am ever to sit by the emergency door again I won't lean on it anymore (for safety).

"Look safe right..."


That's all about the stunt I experienced for the first time (emergency door which turned out to be a stunt). Reached the hostel, immediately took all my stuff and put into my car and then drove back to hometown. From Tanjung Malim to Bidor area, kinda lots of vehicles but after that starting from Tapah and all the way to Ayer Tawar not much vehicles (one of the reason I think it's 'buka puasa' time). So boring and was driving kinda fast because want to reach home as soon as possible (kinda tired actually, that's why drive fast).


Because kinda boring driving alone, did took some nice scenery pictures at the 'kampung' area. The pictures kinda blur because was driving so can't focus much. Hahaha...I am crazy right... Driving and snapping photos at the same time. It is not advisable to do this because really need a high concentration and focus on doing two things at one time (driving and snapping photos).


"Really a 'kampung' feel here"

"Side view..."

"Front view..."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...