Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What A Mess!!!

Wanna post up this blog that day but no wireless connection then wanna do it yesterday also no connection (kinda tension with the poor connection here, always got problem).

Aarrgghh...was doing assignments on Sunday (14 September 2008). It was such a mess in my room with all the books all over my bed and my study table. Well, my table is always full of stuff (books, files, phones, keys, pens, water bottles...etc). Everything lar... That's why I didn't do my work on my study table. Usually I do my work on my bed...hahaha...


"This is the view of my study table which is in such a mess"

Haiya...so bad right. A bed was suppose to be a comfortable place to sleep and relax our body but then I've use it for doing my work on it...hahaha... So my bed is kinda mess up also with books and papers all over. Haiz...what a bad attitude here...hehe...

"The mess up bed..."

"This is how I do my work on the bed...hehe..."

It was such a hot weather (my room was like an oven) here the past few days and I don't consume enough water, so as a result I got sore throat then come the running nose and lastly a real bad cough which is until today not cured yet. Now I don't have much voice due to the bad cough and it's kinda pain in my throat and my stomach...huhu... Hopefully can recover as soon as possible.

2 comments:

Emel - LayChuyDing said...

this shows that u're hardworking and do study!!...mess them up@~ ehehe

Unknown said...

Hahaha...
Yeah...I always mess them up lor especially when doing my assignments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...