Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hot...!!!

Arrghh...what a damn hot weather here (it's been in this condition for about 1 week)... That's why I got sore throat, running nose and then a bad bad cough... The worst place is in my room, very very hot like oven. Even when sleep at night, feel very uncomfortable because too hot and when I wake up surely I'm in a sweating condition.

Want to do my work also feel uncomfortable with the heat in the room. If I'm staying all alone and by myself only I think I would be like those 'mat salleh'...in bikini only...hahaha... Of course not wearing the swimming bikini suit lar...just wearing the inner wear lor...hahahaha...


This is what I can do, pull up my sleeve up to my shoulder and my shorts as high as possible up to my thigh. Well, too hot mah and 'tak boleh tahan'... If want to be naked cannot lar...living in hostel area mah...hahaha...

"This is my condition when doing my work in the hot..."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...