Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Guess Who...

Was having my class just now morning from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Then took my lunch and got back into the campus at 2:00 p.m. because wanted to do my Motor Learning research which is given by the lecturer (Vision and Ball Catching). I'll upload about that in here, don't know when...

After finish doing the test, went to the Faculty of Languages to see my Communicative English II lecturer. I wanted to show her the questions that my group will ask the interviewee in the coming interview which we'll be doing on this coming Monday (will interview an ex-ship captain). At first the lecturer was not there, so I went down and planned to take a seat at the shaded area outside there while waiting (consultation hour for the day is 4:00 p.m. and it was only 3:30 p.m.).

On my way going out of the faculty, I passed by a guy and I was thinking...look very familiar lar this person. Then I was thinking, is he the discipline teacher from SMK Methodist ACS Sitiawan (my form 6 school)...??? Hm...we passed by each other just in a flash, so I didn't think much about it.

Was sitting outside there, under the trees in shaded area while waiting for the time to be 4:00 p.m. Then once again, I saw that person and he was also sitting in that area (I guess he was waiting for someone).
(Lay Chooi you do really have to read this...) I had a proper look on him and I was confirmed that he is the teacher from that school, so I went up to him and asked...

YunLoi: "Good evening, sir... Are you Mr. Krishnasamy from ACS Sitiawan?"
Mr. K: "Good evening. Yes, I am."
Yun Loi: "I was studying Form six in ACS Sitiawan before this."
Mr. K: "Yes, I remembered you. You are with the girl from Pundut."
Yun Loi: "Chandran..."
Mr. K: "No... A girl...the 'Cindian' girl, same batch as you if I'm not mistaken."
YunLoi: "She was a prefect...???"
Mr. K: "Yes, she was..."
Yun Loi: "Oh...Lay Chooi is it..."
Mr. K: "Yeah, Lay Chooi... You all are in the same batch right?"
Yun Loi: "Yes, we were..."
......................................................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................................

There were still some more of the conversation that I didn't put in here. Well, the main purpose here is that this world happen to be so small that I get to meet the discipline teacher in UPSI today and he did remember me and Lay Chooi. Anyway he was here in UPSI to meet his lecturer and I get to know that he is doing his Masters here and also will graduate next year during the first session of the UPSI convocation event(around March, I guess).

2 comments:

Emel - LayChuyDing said...

OH MY GOD....IS TAT ME, HE MEANT????...mr.K shud know im not chindian wat? hahaha! wat a coincidence u met him...

Unknown said...

Hahaha...
Yalor...he meant it. Well, not bad wat he still remember you...
The world is so small...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...