Monday, October 27, 2008

BBQ

I was back on 25/10/2008, reached home at 7:00 p.m. then took down all my stuff from my car. Kinda lot actually because everything I packed back...hahaha... So after arranging all my stuff and keep everything then took my bath because that night also got BBQ to attend (Siew Loong's birthday party in advance).

Actually his birthday is on 28 October 2008(Tuesday) but he bring forward and do it on Saturday. The purpose is so that more people can attend and celebrate with him...hahaha... Smart guy... But never mind for me lar...I am on study week break, so not a problem for me.

So I went to his house in Seri Manjung together with my sister at about 9 or 9:30 p.m. like that. Kinda late already actually but attend also lar...(bagi muka...)...hehe... So reached there, self service of course and if I'm not mistaken altogether I took about 4 or 5 pieces of the chicken and kinda lot of sausages.






Then because it's kinda late liao and my time limit is 12 a.m. so I miss the chance of eating the cake...huhu... I'm sure that both the cake very nice one... So after singing the song and taking photos, I went back home. Was speeding also because it's 11:55 p.m. already...haha...




Reached Ayer Tawar, stopped by at the stall buying 'koey teow goreng' for my youngest brother. So waited there for a while and finally reached home at about 12:30 a.m. if I'm not mistaken...hehe... Then sleep lor after taking the food... So damn tired actually because I was attending the badminton class in evening (2pm-4pm) before I drove back to Ayer Tawar then to Seri Manjung BBQ.

2 comments:

Chiangの强 said...

^^ having great fun there wor... hehe...

Unknown said...

hehe...yea, kinda enjoy ourselves lor...
wait for u to come bck ayer tawar and have a gathering lor...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...