Friday, October 31, 2008

Not Enough Time...

Haiya...there are too many posts to be posted up here and I don't have enough time doing it. I am suppose to concentrate on my revision for my final exam which will begin next week but then there are too many things going on...haha...(it's good to be a bit relax rather than study only for the whole day/whole week). Anyway I'll post up some of them tomorrow if I am free to do so...hopefully...

By the way, I'll go back to Tanjung Malim next week to sit for my final exam which will start on 4 November 2008 and as such there will be less post by next week unless the wireless connection there is okay...

The following are the dates of my final exam for this semester. Kinda relax because there is gap in between some of the exam.

--> 4 November 2008 : Communicative English II (2:30 p.m.)
--> 5 November 2008 : Pedagogi Pendidikan (2:30 p.m.)
--> 10 November 2008 : Pemikiran Strategik & Inovatif (2:30 p.m.)
--> 19 November 2008 : Exercise Physiology II (9:oo a.m.)
--> 19 November 2008 : Pembelajaran Motor (2:30 p.m.)

But then I don't like the last day schedule of the exam. Both are important subject which is my major subject and have to take both on the same day... Have to take it also lor...what to do...

Wishing all my friends good luck and all the best ...
Gambateh to myself as well...hehe...

3 comments:

Looi said...

Wah, 2 major on the same day, indeed very pack.

Good luck.

steven said...

waa... exams are juz around the corner, and yet u dun feel care more about ur blog?? haha... guess u r too smart to be stress up by the exams, right?? too many post to write somemore... guess u r having some great life back in mas. got so many experience to write down... em.. guess there's nothing else. all the best for ur exams. God bless u with wisdom and understanding. tata...

Unknown said...

-->looi: thanks...good luck to u as well and all the best...
see u after all this exam stuff...
-->steven: haha...well, i guess i'm kinda relax and don't want to be too stress up. yeah...kinda lots of things to be posted up here...hehe... anyway i'll do it according to my free time lar...
U take care yea...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...