Monday, October 13, 2008

Wireless Internet Connection

Haiz...always the same matter to be brought up. What the... Really don't like this situation. The last few days the connection so damn bad. There's signal indicating that the connection is connected but then when want to browse the internet:

1) Internet explorer can not display the page.
2) Incorrect configuration.

It is really very inconvenient for us because need to find sources from the websites and as all these problems arise then we can't do anything. Can only look at the screen of our laptop sadly and hopelessly. Even though we had post up our complaint and comments in the online forum but I don't know is there any action being taken to solve the problem or they didn't even notice the messages that we had post up.

Actually there's a few things I want to blog regarding what's going on here but because of the stupid, slow, weak and sometimes no connection then I got to refresh back what is the blog that I wanted to post up. Now I'm so tired because of.......... I'll post up about it in the upcoming blog la... Wanna have some rest... (Even I want to post up this post also got problem...)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...