Thursday, October 2, 2008

Time Wasted...

Yesterday (1/10/2008) was the first day of Hari Raya celebration. Stayed at home only, having some religion study in the evening. Morning, I did some stuff which I hope I'm able to get it done so that my room is brighter with another lamp which is spoilt already (wanna repair). To make it short, I'm an electrician yesterday morning...hahaha...

One of the lamp in my room is spoilt (a few months already), so I changed it with another bulb but not working and as such I changed the 'starter' but then also not working. I decided to change the whole thing, so I went outside my house and took one that is without a bulb but still connected to other lamp. I need to take out the whole thing and also disconnect the connected wire there.

"Taking out the whole thing (outside the house): opening the case"

"Disconnecting the connected wire"

After taking out the whole thing, I took it into my room to be fixed and replaced the one that is not functioning. I had to take out the one in my room then only fixed the one which I took outside my house and fixed it in my room. My arm was so damn sore fixing the thing up there. After everything is fixed, try switching on the lamp and hoping that it will light up.

"Fixing the thing onto the ceiling (arm very sore)..."

"Connecting the wire"


Damn...so sad...after the hard work and time wasted going up and down the ladder, the lamp didn't light up. I was thinking of connecting the wire of the other lamp to this just fixed lamp but then no extra wire in my house. So I just left it like that (non-functioning lamp)... FRUSTRATED and TIME WASTED...

2 comments:

steven said...

haha... wa... u really great de leh.. try to fix the lamp... even me last time when i juz try to fix a lamp, it took me ages to do that.. and u did a great job de though.. haha... time is not wasted cuz u had gained a skill.. hehe... cna become an electrician next time. may be when i needed some 1 to help me to change light bulb, i'l cal . ok? haha.. FOC right?hehe... good leh u al having holidays. i dun even have 1... soob... haha.. take care den.. tata and God bles u..

Unknown said...

Hahaha...what to do,have to learn and do on our own...must be independent lor...
By the way, hope that next time when you are back in Malaysia we get to meet lor...
You too...take care and may God bless you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...