Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Eat...Eat...Eat...

Hm...for the past one week during the Hari Raya break when I was back in hometown, I eat and eat and eat for a few days. My stomach really very full. I was back in hometown on 26 September 2008 then the next night (27 September 2008) my auntie invited us out for a supper. Actually I was still very full after having my dinner, so for that supper I ate fried rice, banana boat, mango, honey dew juice...

Then on 28 September 2008 (Sunday) after attending church service, my auntie brought us to have breakfast. That morning itself also ate a few things because each of us order different types of noodles and shared all that. There were prawn mee, mee rebus, mee kicap, fried koey teow and there's another one I don't know how to mention it in Malay or English. That was at about 11:00 a.m. and a few hours after that having my lunch. My stomach was really filled to the maximum I guess...haha...

Hm...can't remember which night, went out with my mom and sister to Capri in Lumut. Having supper with my mom's friends there. As usual ordered a few things and shared together. We ordered ice blended coffee, ice blended coffee with ice cream, ice blended mocha with ice cream and another one ice blended what...can't remember la... That's for drinks and as for food, there were mushroom soup, garlic bread, fried chicken wing, chicken chop, spaghetti, and fish what...what's the name I forgot lar... Total cost us about RM140++... So that's another supper for me...

After that, during the second day of Hari Raya (2 October 2008) also eat and eat and eat during the visiting to teachers' and friends' houses. Altogether had went to five houses only but the stuff was eating...cookies, cakes, kuih, mee, rice... Well, it's a day filled with food...

On 3 October 2008 (Friday), went to Ipoh with my parents. I wanted to look up for some stuff in Jaya Jusco, so my parents dropped me and my youngest brother there. Kinda hungry so we had lunch at Black Canyon Restaurant there. Ordered Family Set A which is for 2 persons and there were Spicy Tuna Salad, Chicken Tom Yum Soup, Fried Chicken with Cashew Nut and 2 Steamed Rice. Although only a few things but for 2 persons to finish up, it's kinda lot...


"The 3 dishes we had..."

"Spicy Tuna Salad"


"Chicken Tom Yum Soup"


"Fried Chicken with Cashew Nut"

Here's something out of food and eat, eat, eat...haha... It's about my walk in Jaya Jusco with my youngest brother. After finished our lunch at about 1:30 p.m. we went into the shopping complex. Started walking from the first floor, at the shop outlets then into Jaya Jusco and then to the ground floor, also the same thing (shop outlets and then into Jaya Jusco). Finish rounding all the shops and departments, so we went up to the first floor again walking and looking around. Actually got a few stuff to buy but not enough $$$ (broke lar...)... So just walking and looking only for 4 hours there...!!! (Anyone of you that like to walk around can invite me to join...haha...)

Last part about eat...eat...eat... On 4 October 2008 (Saturday) was invited to a friend's brother wedding dinner which was held in Sitiawan. So also eating only lor...there were 9 dishes being served if I'm not mistaken. Kinda enjoying myself there with a few friends of mine, took beer and also red wine at the same time...haha...crazy right... But it's okay lar...because not taking much and the percentage of the alcohol also not high.

So that's all about the food stuff for the whole week of my Hari Raya break. Only got photos for the one in Ipoh and the others didn't took photos lor... Maybe next time if I'm having any eat...eat...eat...stuff again...haha... By the way, I like to eat also lar...especially to places I haven't try out. (Do ask me to join in if anyone of you have nice place to eat...haha...)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...