Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Road Block

Yesterday night I have class from 8:00 p.m. till 10:00 p.m. Usually for the Monday night class I will take the bus because want to save petrol but yesterday I planned to go back hostel as soon as possible because got presentation stuff to discuss with my group members, so I drove my car instead.

The class finished a bit late, at about 10:15 p.m. because the lecturer wants us to finish up all the presentation of our journal writing stuff. So I quickly drove my car to go back hostel, immediately after the class dismissed. As such, I didn't put on my seat belt. Some more I was thinking, haiya nothing lar...so don't bother about it.

After turned right at the traffic light junction, I drove kinda fast to overtake the car in front of me which was so damn slow. Then I kept on driving at about 100km/hr at this small town and about 200 metres like that, suddenly I saw a road block. I was not afraid because I have a valid driving license but I haven't put on my seat belt.

Slowed down my car and was trying to put on the seat belt but then the seat belt 'cari pasal pula'... I kept on pulling and pulling for a few times but it was stucked. Kinda tension also at that time and at the very last minute upon reaching the policemen I had successfully put on my seat belt. Know what...they were not checking on cars but on motorcycles. I was like...arrghhh...making me panic to put on the seat belt but didn't check on me. Was not relieved but angry instead...hahaha...

So the moral of the story for me at this situation is to put on seat belt everytime...haha... Anyway I am suppose to put it on la...for safety... Is that right? Of course if it's in my hometown, the small town area there most of the time I didn't put on the seat belt unless going to Sitiawan, Seri Manjung or Lumut...and etc...

2 comments:

lcyu said...

u drove kinda fast without tightening ur seat belt..100km/h at small town..sound like u have been learning alot from dsl..^^

Unknown said...

hm...I think I'm addicted to fast driving lor nowadays... Can not 'tahan' on driving slowly. Some more if the car in front of me is very slow, I'll be very impatient...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...