Friday, October 10, 2008

Birthday Celebration

Happy Birthday to my sister... Today is her birthday (10/10/2008) so I sent a message to her and wished her Happy Birthday. Know what she replied... She said I'm so late... What the... It's just that I didn't wish her by 12 mid night but then I still wish her what. Doesn't matter la... So nice, they were having tiramisu cake at home and I have nothing here...huhu...

So I wanna blog about the birthday celebration of my family members. Since I was studying in UPSI starting from last year, so I will have to miss all their birthday celebration except my own birthday and my younger brother birthday. Mine of course won't miss because it's in May during my sem break and also school holiday as well...hehe...so sure celebrate it together with my family.

Then come my mother's birthday in August followed by my father in September. Oh yeah...by the way, all their birthday are in continuous month except me. October my younger sister's birthday and then my youngest brother in November and lastly my younger brother in December. See...every year I will miss four birthday celebration and the cake...haha...

Hm...what to do, I can only look at the photos of their cake lar if being taken...haha... Anyway I'm okay with it lar...just that will miss the moment of celebrating their birthday together. Well, my main purpose is to eat the cake...hahaha...(just joking la...).

2 comments:

steven said...

haha... luckly u miss all their celebrationa because if u do attend all of the celebration,i bet you will be so fat now.. haha.. every day cannnot go and eat whatever foods that u 1. and sure enough, pimples will start to pop up from ur face since you worry that u will become fatter and fatter.. ahha... so, good for u that u no need to wory about that for now... heheheheheh... evil...

Chiangの强 said...

aiya... u kira good d le... i miss my birthday so long d... T.T

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...