Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Third Semester

Time flies by so fast. I was like just came in for my second year study which is also my third semester in UPSI but now it's the last week of the study already for this semester. Next week we have 1 week study week break then having the final exam in November.

So I'll be going back to Ayer Tawar on this Saturday (25/10/2008). Kinda excited and feel like want to reach home as soon as possible...haha... It's not that I'm homesick but because of the "makan makan stuff"...hahaha...which I really enjoy very much when ever I'm back in hometown.

Anyway I gotta delay my journey going back home because my badminton activity in the morning has been delayed to evening, so I can only depart from Tanjung Malim in evening after the badminton activity...huhu...

So when back at there want to go to my teachers' house, they were not at home during Hari Raya so they invited me to go over when I'm back from Tanjung Malim. Then on Deepavali, again will go out to my friends' house...haha...as usual la...eat, eat, and eat stuff...haha...

All my manual books done already. So now left only one more thing to finish up which is the Motor Learning lab report. Hooray...finally will get over all those assignments stuff. Then gotta be prepared for the final exam.

3 comments:

Chiangの强 said...

just finish my mid term!! lol~~~~ good luck in exam~

dsloong said...

yunloi : come join me.. makan2.. and post at blog..

Unknown said...

chiang: oh finish liao...hehe... look like i'm outdated lor...
dsloong: haha...good idea...kita satu kaki...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...