Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fell Down...!!!

Yesterday night (14/10/2008) was attending the netball class from 8:00 p.m till 11:00 p.m. Firstly, we were having our skills test which consist of passing, shooting and footwork. For the skills of passing and footwork not much problem for me but the shooting skill was such a disaster, only shot in one. Each of the skills is 10%, so altogether 30% and for the shooting skill 5% on the correct technique and another 5% depends on how many successful shot we can get (1 shot will get 1%).

That was an introduction only, so now wanna talk about how I fell down yesterday night...hahaha... After everyone is tested on the skills, there were microteaching because still left a few groups that haven't done it. Together with a few friends of my batch, we joined in one of the microteaching group which taught us on side ball passing.

As usual, the normal procedure which consist of introduction, warming up, step by step of the skill, peak(games), cooling down and conclusion. Everything went on well when learning the skills taught by the microteaching group members. So came the peak hour of the microteaching session which is the game. They held a captain ball game but we were required to only pass the ball sideway which means we were required to apply the skill being taught in the game.

Well, I was too excited I guess...haha... At one moment of the game, I wanted to defend the ball from reaching my opponent so I was guarding her all around and suddenly I tripped over her leg and fell down. It was kinda painful at that moment but I was thinking...just a small matter la... Some more at that time when I fell down, I was not really at a very fast pace. Anyway the impact was kinda big which causes me to feel more painful today...

"See the swollen area..."


"See the difference between both of my knee..."

"Have a clearer look on this close up of the swollen area"

4 comments:

Chiangの强 said...

omg... u don't always fell down la... becareful abit!!

Unknown said...

yalor...that's why lar...
I also a bit blur...blur...haha...
maybe too excited fooling around...hehe...

Anonymous said...

should have taken the photo a bit higher above those sexy knees (drooling )

Unknown said...

Hahaha...
Maybe sometime later...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...