Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bitten!!!

Yesterday(10 November 2008) after having my exam in evening, I dropped by at my parents friend's house for a visit before I drove back to Ayer Tawar. Well, I have 8 days gap before my final 2 papers on 19 November 2008. So will be so boring staying at the hostel and I'll sleep and sleep only, as such I better study at home in Ayer Tawar...hehe...

So this is what happened yesterday evening before I reached Ayer Tawar. Went to the house and chatted for a while with the auntie then came the dogs. Well, I like dogs so I was like wanted to be his friend so I put my hand over. In a flash of time, the dog already bite my hand and all that really happened so fast and I quickly took out my hand.

Hm...at that moment, I still acted so cool (like nothing happen)...haha... Still standing there chatting with the auntie and at the same time she scolded and also beat the dog. Pity the dog as well...hehe... Then she ask me, how was my hand and I said it's okay lar...just a bite.

A few minutes later, I felt like I'm going to be "blackout". So while waiting for the auntie to take acriflavine lotion for me, I quickly start my car and on the air-cond then sit down there quietly. After a while, everything is okay... The auntie also got shocked because suddenly I became so pale. Actually it's nothing lar...just the blood circulation problem.

After that, went to the clinic and have an injection. I can't remember what's the name, if not mistaken it's the anti tetanus. Well, I'm so used to injection so felt nothing lar...then also took back some medicine. After all this is done, I drove back to Ayer Tawar at about 6:05 p.m. and reached at about 8:10 p.m.

I think I'm kinda cool when that incident happened. I didn't even drop a tear and really acted so cool like nothing happened...haha... The dog is black in colour and kinda huge. I'm not sure what species is that (look like bulldog and also look like rottweiler). Lucky also that I know what to do when I felt like going to be "blackout", if not, sure I fainted there already.

By the way, this incident does teach me a lesson which is all the dogs don't have the same characteristic. So must be more alert and careful next time. A cool experience for me I guess...haha... Anyhow I still like dogs and will still be their friend...hehe...

"After the bite and putting on acriflavine lotion"

"Close up of the bitten fingers"

8 comments:

Chiangの强 said...

omg!! stop injuring yourself!!! my mom oso kena bite by dog... her condition lagi teruk... haiz... she said whole meat come out... T.T

Chiangの强 said...

go bac home want to kill that dog... thinking of asking dsl help me...

Unknown said...

huhu...
what to do, it's not that i want to hurt myself but it happened unexpectedly...
hope that ur mom's wounds okay liao...
haiyo...don be so cruel to the dog...

dsloong said...

chiang : we sembelih d dog.. and makan.. haha :D
heard indonesian said curry anjing manyak sedap wor... haha

CeCci MinC said...

wei ms yun loi...y u alwis injured??muz be more careful next time...sakit hati tgk..dsl..curry anjing tarak sedAP la...

Emel - LayChuyDing said...

yalo...i agree wit ming sie...u always injured wan ...be careful and not to drop anymore blood...=)

Juw-one said...

woww.... so cannot eat lahh?? heheheh~ just kidding~

Unknown said...

ohhh...hahaha...
haven't try it...but then errkkk..."tak sampai hati pun"...hehe...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...