Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Nasi Kerabu

Nasi kerabu...!!!
One of my favourite food when I'm studying in Tanjung Malim. There are these Kelantanese guys in UPSI selling this nasi kerabu. I really like to eat this and it tastes so good...

Their business really very 'laku'... Everytime sure there's a long queue. So many people want to buy this nasi kerabu. I think maybe some of you have not try this nasi kerabu or maybe not even know what is nasi kerabu.

It's a food from Kelantan. There are a few choices to choose from (ayam goreng or daging or ikan goreng for RM3.50 or pick any two of them for RM4.00). What I'm attracted most to nasi kerabu is the budu sauce, really very nice...


Ding Siew Loong, if you like to have a try on this nasi kerabu then next time when I'm back from Tanjung Malim, I'll 'tapao' for you or when you on the way to KL then stop by at Tanjung Malim and I'll treat you...hehe...

Anyway, if anyone of you who have not try this then should give it a try but there are some people that don't really like to eat nasi kerabu (I don't know why)...

8 comments:

Chiangの强 said...

wowowo~~ budu from kelate~~ hahaha i want to try that kerabu oso!!! go bac time tapao for me and dsl~~~

dsloong said...

haha.. anyway u need to taipoa 2 ppl food for me to eat.. haha

Chiangの强 said...

yalo this dsl manyak kuat makan lo~~

lcyu said...

When I think of kerabu, the first thing flash thru my mind is Ikan Kerabu(a fish that I will never eat because I feel this type of fish very geli and ugly..hahax..but I knew malays luv it very much..but after reading thru what u had written, it actually not a fish which I thought..
What is that blue thing? Once I see it, I lose my interest on this food..
Try to learn a skill from this seller..if possible..haha..so that u can cook for us next time..^^

CeCci MinC said...

heloooo...dun forget..AT has another tan ngek ppl....i oso WAN!

Chiangの强 said...

yeah MinC oso manyak tan niek one... the blue thingy i think is pulut la...

Unknown said...

hahaha...
look like many of u also wanna have a try on this nasi kerabu...
hm...so wait next year yea,when i'm goin back for CNY break i'll buy for u ppl.
if not enough budget then u all must share2 lor...hehe...

Anonymous said...

wei... dun forget me also arrr... I also got love for delicious FOOD.. eheheh =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...