Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's Over

Hooray...!!! Finally it's all over already...
This semester final exam finish liao...

Haha...so happy because at last get to relax after all the assignments and the exams stuff were all done.
Anyway it's only the end for this semester (3rd semester)...
I still have 5 more semesters of study and left 4 more final exams to go through.

Well, will be repeating the cycle again in the coming semester and will be getting busier and busier. More major subjects coming and also will be involving in more programs as well.

This is life...we are always repeating the cycle sometimes and can even get bored.
Anyway just enjoy the life to the fullest...hehe...

I have my semester break till 4 January 2009, so will fully relax myself during this break.
Anyway, next week will be attending team building camp at Seri Dinar Training Retreat in Janda Baik, Bentong, Pahang (28-30 November 2008).
Then around 8 or 9 December like that will be spending time with relatives till 10 or 11 December.

So, after all those stuff I will totally relax myself and stay at home only I guess if there is no any program going on...hehe...

2 comments:

dsloong said...

who said no program.. i got alot.. i plan.. u must follow.. haha

no excuse ..:D

Unknown said...

hahaha...
you so autocratic de ah...muz follow...hehe...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...