Sunday, November 2, 2008

Door Knob

Here's another skill that I'm quite good in...hehe... Changing the door knob... That day (31/10/2008) wanted to lock my room's door before I went out but don't know where is the key. It was missing in action kinda long time ago and as such my mom asked me to change the door knob to a new one since there are some extra door knob at home.

So I took one and changed. Now my room is with a new door knob...hehe... Below are the processes going on during that day when I changed it.

"The old door knob...kinda antique right..."

"This is the first step of doing it"

"It's easy, just take out all the screws..."

"These are all the components taken out"

"Before fixing the new door knob..."

"Yeah...almost done!!!"

"Hooray...it's done..."
Well, it's kinda easy right...hehe... So can call me to help if anyone wanna change the door knob...hahaha... Of course only on this simple door knob lar...

2 comments:

steven said...

wo.... so geng leh u.. should change ur job ded lo... go and do that things... eh.. den u cna help me la... go to my friend's room, change his lock so that he cannot enter his room... den i cna have fuly ascess into his room.. can a??? haha... but be4 u wana do that, book a flight ticket and fly here.. i'll provide u the lock and the tools since u cannot bring ny here... haha

Unknown said...

hehe...some basic things like this still ok lar...can do on my own...
haha...u teruk lar, want to access ur friend's room...
if u sponsor the flight ticket, a good idea oso...hahaha...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...