Sunday, November 16, 2008

What Happen???

What the hack is happening to my Friendster...???
I don't understand...
The last few weeks I can't open my profile but can only view through my homepage (maybe because I'm using IE8...).

Never mind, that one I still can tolerate...
But today, when I open my Friendster my friends only left 16 nia...from a total of 398 friends that I have added and being added.

What is happening...I just can't figure out why...
Is is that my Friendster account is being hacked by someone or I have been removed from all those friends' list...
Or there is something wrong with my laptop's system...or my laptop is being attacked by virus...or...

But it's impossible that all those people wanna remove me from their list...
Aaarrgghhh...this is ridiculous...
Anyone of you experiencing the same problem??? Huhu...

Now I have to browse back and search back all my friends...
Huhu...so many to search...
I guess I will do it after my final 2 papers on this Wednesday (19/11/2008)...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.. nothing to worry about...
Just friendster got some problems.. so it's still under maintenance.. u left 18 not bad dy wo.. I only got 7 frens ahah.. some ppl worst lo. 1 nia.. so reli not ur fault.. dun worry

p/s : Switch to FACEBOOK!!!

Anonymous said...

oops mistake it's 16*
no need to search back ur frens.. they will come to u.. Hahaha.. hope frenster faster do something about it

Chiangの强 said...

lol~~ i starting to active in facebook too but can't switch la... friendster left alot sweet memory to me...

Unknown said...

huhu...
so i've been worrying too much i guess...hehe...
haiya...doesn't matter lar, the most important thing is Blogger...
haha...as long as i still can post up stuff in Blogger, friendster not really a big deal i guess...

lcyu said...

yaya..agreed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...