Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tidy Up!!!

Before I'm back at home, I have a messed up room in my hostel but then it's all settled when I was busy packing up all the stuff to bring home (prepare for exam and semester break).

Then when back at home, I messed up my room with all my stuff and it's really very irritating to have all the things all around. So I tidy up my room that day (22 November 2008, Saturday) and as such I missed the Ayer Tawarian eat, eat, eat program...haha...

It took the whole day for me to tidy up everything and I also set up the CD/VCD player stuff on my study table...hehe... Well, I like to listen to music while studying and also when I'm doing something. So I'll turn it into a high volume especially if it's a 'boom boom' music...haha...

BEFORE



AFTER


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...