Saturday, November 8, 2008

Donut...!!!

Huhu...so sad... Bought 2 donuts yesterday evening (7 November 2008) and planned to have it for breakfast today. Yesterday night only had a quarter of it before I went to sleep and today the donuts are not on the table liao...

What happened to the donuts...???
The naughty and hungry cat around the hostel came in the house and took it...huhu...
So I only have a drink for my breakfast today...so sad and angry...

I think it's because yesterday night someone forgot to close the sliding door and as such the cat get the free donuts...huhu... I guess maybe next time I should put my food inside my room...haha...

Never mind lar...next semester I'll stay outside, not in the hostel anymore...so no worries lar...hehe...

But still I'm sad because I really want to eat the donuts...!!!

4 comments:

lcyu said...

sometimes,animals are as clever as humans..they are extremely good in taking advantage of food leaved around..so pity..nvm, jz take it as a lesson for next time.

CeCci MinC said...

haha..so pity..nvm la..dun sad dun sad..

Chiangの强 said...

so kesian!!! salut to the cat~~~ nex time keep in drawer`

Unknown said...

huhu...
yalor...the animal also so smart...
what to do lor...can just think positively, donating food to the animals...haha...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...