Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fullpann Steak House Again...

That day (20 November 2008) actually wanted to go swimming at Lumut but when reach there it's raining. So the plan is cancelled and we went for a dinner instead (my mom, sister, brother and me). Have our dinner at Fullpann Steak House in Seri Manjung.

This time no more set meal because there's only set meal for lunch, so each of us ordered one meal of our choice.
For the drinks, there were hot lemon tea, ice blended mocha, ice blended mocha oreo and vanilla milkshake.
For the food, I ordered Japanese chicken chop, my sister-Surf and Turf, my brother-Golden Blue chicken chop and my mom-Salmon Sashimi.
The cost for this dinner cost more compared to the lunch set meal previously (around RM10x.xx)...

Anyway, the food there not too bad and worth it... (I guess so...hehe...)...
So here's the photos which I took that day...

"The setting for the dinner meal"

"The drinks..."

"Salmon Sashimi"

"Salmon Sashimi (top view)"

"Japanese chicken chop"

"Surf and Turf"

"Golden Blue chicken chop"

7 comments:

lcyu said...

so yummy..but saliva does not drip..probably tolerate to food after eat eat eat plan on yesterday(saturday)

アラン様 said...

Wahh... Look very very nice and delicious. Make me so hungry now.

Chiangの强 said...

wah pandai makan wor... effected by dsl d...

Emel - LayChuyDing said...

nvm la...cox she's thin..hardly can become tua pui...=)

Unknown said...

Well...when still have the chance to enjoy our life and try anything then must do it lor...
Especially food, if have the chance must not let go the chance of trying it...hehe...

dsloong said...

yunloi: also never ajak me go eat so good thing..

yunloi: next time bring chiang go. he going to treat.. haha

Unknown said...

haha...if i'm goin on my own sure i ajak u lor...
good idea hor...wait chiang come back bring him go there and he treat...hehe...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...