Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday, Kevin!!!

Actually my youngest brother birthday is on 16 November 2008 but we celebrated it earlier according to the Chinese lunar calendar (3 November 2008) because he will be attending a camp during that week.

So went to buy the cake yesterday. There were a few choices of cake to choose and most of the cakes there we have tried before. When asked him, which cake he wants...??? He said don't know, so I choose it...haha... I said let's try the Hawaiaan Cheese cake since we never tried before.

He said okay lar... So we bought that cake. Actually this cake is also the same as Ding Siew Loong's birthday cake during the BBQ at his house. Not too bad lar...kinda nice (for me lar...) Anyway everything I just eat lar, as long as can fill my stomach...haha... So actually no use asking me nice or not...haha...


1 comment:

dsloong said...

huhuh// invite me go eat?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...