Monday, November 3, 2008

Fullpann Steak House

This place not bad to have a try (in Seri Manjung). Went there with my mom and youngest brother that day (31/10/2008) to have our lunch. My mom said I'm too thin lar...so should take something which I usually don't have when I'm outside there studying...huhu...

So we ordered lunch set, mine-chicken chop+mushroom soup+lime juice+pudding and my brother-fish & chip+mushroom soup+lime juice+pudding (a bit cheaper lor...)... Also some additional order (banana boat and garlic bread). Really very full having all those stuff and I think I was a bit overloaded that day...haha... Anyway the total cost, not more than RM50...








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

walao...my saliva keep dripping as i keep scrolling down ur post.... Where da hell is this place? Manjung where? Faster introduce it to me. I can't wait to go back and try... If can nex time state the price plz. haha...

dsloong said...

nice or not??

Unknown said...

hehe...u can ask siew loong...
he know the place, it's next to the city kopitiam in seri manjung.
but if wanna go together, can ajak me as well...hehe...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...