Saturday, November 15, 2008

Scary Dream...

That day Yu Chin Long post up about his weird dreams (not wet dreams yea)... Now I want to post up about my scary dream which just happened just now morning. So I quickly post up now before I forget everything about it.

Anyway, I can't really remember how it started.
What I know is...it's all about a shooting scene (kinda thrilling and scary).

There's one guy with a gun, shooting around and I guess his target is me.
I get to avoid him for a few times...running around in and out of the different doors then also around a lot of cabinets and also around the tables...(happen in a building I guess)
But then after a few successful attempts of avoiding him, at last he got me and I have no where to hide or run anymore.
I was at the dead end, get caught under a table...(so scary at that moment, looking at the gun motionless).
Was hoping that he won't shoot me but that is just a hope...
In the end, he pointed the gun at me and let go a few shots on me (at my back)...

After the shot, I wake up liao...
Well, I guess that's the end of my life in the dream...
Huhu...so scary and also kinda thrilling...

1 comment:

lcyu said...

wah! shot on u..nice to have such experience..I did have that kind of dream before..but mind bit different and more thrilling..lotsa people want to assassin me..they were using sniper, big machine gun(got many bullets)like in rambo and other guns..I ran all the way in street..jump and jump..hide and hide..at last, I wake up without being killed..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...